This is the category for MG Rover, a defunct manufacturer of motor vehicles from the United Kingdom.
Refresh this list to see the latest articles.
- 5 July 2009: UK Serious Fraud Office to investigate MG Rover collapse
- 13 March 2006: Chinese government approved Nanjing purchase of MG Rover
- 22 July 2005: MG Rover sold to Nanjing Auto
- 2 July 2005: Virgin billionaire suggests hybrids to save MG Rover
- 2 July 2005: Last British volume car manufacturer closes down
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
An MG ZR, one of the cars made by MG RoverImage: Ji?í Sedlá?ek.
Pages in category “MG Rover”